Labels

Friday, June 3, 2011

miracle

If anyone doesn't believe that God is alive, active and GOOD, they don't know God.

It is a miracle.
The precious little person that I wrote about the other day?
Found.
Safe.
Alive (a miracle in itself).

I have been crying and crying for the past several days, but today my tears (and there are many) are completely out of
Joy
Relief
Gratitude.

While I can't give any information, and there is so much I don't even know, it is a complete and utter miracle.
My heart has been singing the past hour since I found out.
It is INCREDIBLE.

The things this child has just been delivered from.

This has been what I have been praying for, putting words into this precious child's mouth:

Psalm 118 - random smattering of verses
(from "The Message")
Thank God because He is good, because His love never quits.
Pushed to the wall, I called to God; from the wide open spaces, He answered.
God is now at my side and I'm not afraid; who would dare lay a hand on me?
God's my strong champion; I flick off my enemies like flies.
Far better to take refuge in God than trust in people;
Far better to take refuge in God than trust in celebrities.
God's my strength, He's also my song, and now He's my salvation.
Hear the shouts, hear the triumph songs in the camp of the saved?
"The hand of God has turned the tide!
The hand of God is raised in victory!
The hand of God has turned the tide!"
I didn't die.  I lived!!
And now I'm telling the world what God did.
Thanks you for responding to me; you've truly become my salvation!
Salvation now, God.  Salvation now!
Oh yes, God - a free and full life!
You are my God, and I think you.  O my God, I life high your praise.
Thank God - He's so good.
His love never quits!!

Of course, it is not over.
It is a battle and there is no way the evil side is just going to sit down and leave it be, because thats how evil is.

But God is Good.
He is Faithful.
His Love never, ever, ever quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment