Labels

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

we do not lose heart

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles, such as trying to acquire your drivers license in a foreign country and needing to get a million different things done first, take a three week driving course, then drive with insanely crazy drivers all around you and do a written test in a foreign language, are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

2 Corinthians 4:16-18, italics mine

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SO blessed by your blog! I am finishing up a three week class right now with Aneta. It has actually been fantastic and I loved it. Of course, I had never driven stick before, so it was a new and important thing for me. The study guide and book are very helpful and easy to understand. Lots of pictures, too!

    I got my Censo today and it was like manna from heaven! It actually was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Just be sure you have EVERYTHING you need ahead of time. If you need tips, I've got 'em. AND, if you get any tips, pass them my way!

    ReplyDelete