Labels

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ode to my cousin day


I have decided that today is Kristi Rae Neufeld Jacobs Day at our house.
My darling cousin.
She has been visiting in California and have not been there to enjoy her. Sigh.
Anyway, that is not why it is Kristi Rae Neufled Jacobs Day. It is Kristi Rae Neufled Jacobs Day because today we borrowed a dvd of the first season of Full House. We watched 4 episodes. And whenever I think of Full House, I think of my darling cousin: Kristi Rae Neufled Jacobs (I usually simply call her Kristi, or Kiki Rae, but this is so much more fun, don't you think?). I also made chocolate lava cakes today (tasty, but not very lava-y) which also make me think of Kristi Rae Neufled Jacobs, because together we made and devoured my first chocolate lava cakes. Good times, let me tell you.
All that is needed now is to go buy a truck-load of bikinis and track down some episodes of 90210 and the day would be complete. Since I don't have access to such joy, I will simply call my children by the names of Brenda, Donna, that other blond girl and Brandon (or something of that nature).
Here's to you Kristi...Love you and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment