Labels

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

being single

Attention Chuck Woolery!
We need your help.

18
Yes, 18 are single.
I know for a family of 6 there are bound to be a lot of singles.
Whether widowed or abandoned, I don't know.
But 18 is a ludicrous number.
Ludicrous.

They are all waiting for a new "love connection" while sitting in the single sock drawer.
No, they don't have a space all their own.
They are living with my unmentionables.
Hope that is not making things worse.

Don't let anyone tell you any different....
It is tough being single.

2 comments:

  1. That one with the tan bottom is Carson's I think-I have the other one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a single sock drawer?? again, you are a GENIUS!!!
    i honestly can't believe how many single socks we have...how this happens is simply beyond me...i mean, our home is tiny, there are only 4 of us and we are all different sizes...where could these sockmates possibly be?!

    ReplyDelete