Labels

Thursday, January 13, 2011

all day at home and nothing to do....

So what do you do if you have to stay home,
you don't have electricity,
you don't have running water,
and
you don't have internet?

That is a really good question.

And I don't have an answer.

That was yesterday.
Okay, well I did have electricity part of the day
and the internet worked part of the day
(yes the two are interrelated, however, even when the power came on, I didn't have internet)
and I even had water part of the day.
But there was a good almost hour when I had none of the above.
Fun times.

This is what happened in our house yesterday:
And it is still happening today.
And I am guessing it will also be happening tomorrow.

That was/is the source of the water issue.
The electricity and internet were unrelated.
It has been happening a lot lately - no clue why.

But in the meantime, I am enjoying (?) listening to the hum of power saws, drills, pickaxes, metal mallets and whatnot tearing apart our bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment