Labels

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lucy blogging

Here I am!
Mom: "Okay, what do you want to say?"
Lucy: "I have no idea."
 Last week we made pinwheels for the 4th of July.
 This is the craft stuff.
 We used papers, markers, scissors, and tape.  And thumb tacks and sticks.
 Here is Cade's lego house.  It has a bathroom.
 Here is are family in a picture frame.
 Mia holding the pinwheels that we made.  She was hiding behind them because she didn't want her picture taken.



 We also made kiwi lemonade last week.  We put lemon juice, kiwis, sugar and water in the blender.
 Then we mixed it and it looked delicious.
 Here they are in the fancy cups.
 I don't know why I'm writing this because I wasn't even there!  Mia said it wasn't a big hit.  It didn't taste good.
Cade said disgustingness.  I'm glad I wasn't there.

Editor's note:  It was not very good....  We got the idea and recipe from familyfun.com, but it just wasn't good.  I think if we added Sprite or something instead of the water it would have been much better - it was really tart even though we added sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment