Labels

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm here

Yes, I have been strangely silent.

I'm a little overwhelmed with trying to catch up on the past two weeks or so
-especially with regards to our trip to the jungle.
So good.
So very good.
And that is why I haven't written.

So maybe tomorrow.
Although tomorrow I get to hang out at the hospital with a sweet little one-and-a-half year old orphan girl named
Karla.
She has been in intensive care for a few days, but is finally out and needs 24 hour assistance.
I'm pretty thrilled to be with her.

I think I'll spend a bunch of time reading Scripture to her in Spanish.
Good for me.
Good for her.

One other thing.
Been meaning to write this one for a while.
It has been scrawled on my chalkboard wall in the kitchen for a few weeks now.
Love reading it every day.
It is so good.
Every word of it.
(naturally, I suppose... it is, after all, God's Words)

Isaiah 33:5, 6
The Lord is exalted, for He dwells on high;
He will fill Zion with His justice and righteousness.
He sill be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.


Every word is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment