Labels

Saturday, September 29, 2012

vancouver

Got up at 4:30 a.m., drove in a car to the airport, flew on three flights, rode on a sky train, took a sea bus (see below), got picked up by another car and arrived at Mark and Sherri's at 11:30 (1:30 Quito time).  Whew!

And today I sat on a dock/wharf, drank hot chocolate, had a "coffee bun" and 
 looked at the view.
 I bought some peaches and coveted over some very pricey raspberries.
 I also spent a great deal of the time kicking myself for not bringing a good camera.  I brought our little piece of poop snap and shoot - it doesn't even focus half of the time..... like this photo of amazing raspberries, for example.  Sheesh.
Right now I have a peach pie in Sherri's over.  It is smelling like a little piece of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment