Labels

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a thousand words

A very talented and highly motivated friend of mine here, Mari (the woman exhausts me, just thinking about all she does) confided in me many months ago about a project she wanted to pursue.  After much praying she finally concluded that yes, this was something she should do - begin an on-line magazine called Inspired by Family.
Mari approached me about a month and a half ago or so, asking if I wanted to be a contributor - a bi-weekly "article" of sorts simply featuring a photo that reflected life.  I wanted to jump right on it, but decided that perhaps I should pray about it first - and talk to Eric.
Well, I'm on-board and yesterday my first photo was posted.
My biweekly piece is called "A Thousand Words".  I'm pretty excited about this project.  This type of photography is something I love - even more than doing portraits.  There is a lot of fun, depth and creativity in it.
Most of the posts will go with out written word, but some will have a sentence or two in explanation.  There are already several lined up in my head.  Now I just need to make sure to pull it off!
You can find the button and link to Inspired by Family on the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment