Labels

Monday, September 27, 2010

chalkboard wall!!

Thank you Glenda!!
She, my sister-in-law, bought chalkboard paint for me and sent it with a bag of stuff for us (I talked about it in another post some time ago...).
This is another thing I have wanted to do for a long long time (even longer than the chevron wall) and finally got to do. Its in the kitchen.
And it only took two coats!
The verse up top is "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33.
You may also notice in the top right corner a lovely new valance, made from the fabric I received in the same "shipment" - Thanks mom!!
One problem with the location of the chalkboard wall.
Notice the "snow" on the peppers and tomatoes?

I will now have to dust my produce with boring regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment