Labels

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh baby.....an announcement


So, it is now time for an announcement.  
I have been feeling rather crappy lately - again, yes, but for different reasons than usual.  
This photo of me will help explain (excuse the pajamas)....
Uh, ya - shock and awe.
We are in shock and awe too.
Because of my age and all, I thought it would be best to wait to make an announcement - to make sure everything is healthy and all that.  And then it seemed that it would make it more fun for us to use this method of communication instead of making a bunch of phone calls.
We won't go into feelings and emotions quite yet.  That still needs to simmer a while.


To get me in the right frame of mind, however, I had the opportunity to photograph a newborn.
Little baby Graham - three weeks old.
He was so sweet and amazingly handsome for one so young.



 He was wide awake most of the time, but he finally did sleep.
What a little angel.


 And the happy family: Roberto, Cameron and baby Graham.


They are such a sweet and happy family.  Love them. 
And the cute little heart with the hands photo.....
If that little guy won't get you in the right frame of mind for a lot of photography, what will.  And that is the frame of mind I am in - I have a lot of photo shoots coming up.

Oh, and back to the announcement - I guess I never did formally make it, did I.
I have been extremely bloated lately.
 So bloated, in fact, that it makes me look 4 - 5 months pregnant.  
Gross - looking and feeling.  Not sure what is going on, but don't worry, I'm not that gaseous all the time.

Update:  Let me be perfectly clear - I am NOT pregnant!!!
I apparently have sent my friends and family into a frenzy......

If you want to pass on that "announcement", just tell people to come and visit this blog post.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment