Labels

Sunday, December 8, 2013

by Lucy….

 on friday was St. Nicholas day which we got all this stuff. I got earrings,nail polish,chocolate balls,chocolate coins, and two candy canes.
  cade got a beverage holder, keychain light, chocolate balls, chocolate coins,and two candy canes. again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                 
Mia has the same thing as me. Maddy  has panties ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nail polish, and all the chocolate things.Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On saturday me and my family went to a family gathering.(my mom's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
me and my cousin riley sang christmas song's for people to have christmas cheer in their heart's.(which was fun for us.)la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment